admin

India, US in discussion for a ‘fantastic’ trade agreement: Donald Trump

INDIA, US IN DISCUSSION FOR A ‘FANTASTIC’ TRADE AGREEMENT: DONALD TRUMP US President Donald Trump on Monday said India and America are in discussion for a “fantastic” trade agreement, which will be among the biggest ever made. Addressing the ‘Namaste Trump’ event at the Motera Stadium here, Trump said that both the countries are in the early stages of discussion for an “incredible” trade agreement to reduce barriers of investments. “Over the course of my visit, Prime Minister (Narendra) Modi…

0
Read More

India may benefit from falling prices of raw cashew

India may benefit from falling prices of raw cashew Kochi: India may stand to benefit from the crash in the raw cashew prices globally as Covid-19 hits consumption in China.India currently meets over 60 per cent of its cashew processing requirement through import of raw cashew, mostly from African countries. The consumption slump in China has led to a supply glut pushing the prices down. In the long run, India is likely to process and consume more, according to K…

0
Read More

Handicraft exports likely to dip in 2017-18: EPCH

Handicraft exports likely to dip in 2017-18: EPCH NEW DELHI: Problems related to refund of goods and services tax (GST) and slow demand in global markets would impact exports of handicrafts and may lead to decline in shipments by about 3.5 per cent in the current fiscal, EPCH said. Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH) chairman O P Prahladka today urged the government to immediately start the refund of taxes due to liquidity crunch being faced by exporters. “About Rs…

0
Read More

India’s tea exports up 2% by value on whole-leaf shipments to Iran

India’s tea exports up 2% by value on whole-leaf shipments to Iran A lucrative market in Iran for the whole-leaf variety helped Indian tea exports grow by 2.05 per cent by value even as overall shipment volumes dipped by 3.03 per cent due to volatility elsewhere. In absolute terms, total export value last year stood at $796.36 as against $780.34 in 2018 and the volume stood at 248.29 million kg (mkg) as compared to 256.06 mkg in 2018. Both, exporters and planters…

0
Read More

PAID WORKSHOP

“EXIM Business Blueprint” Paid Workshop at Bhubaneswar. Do you want to start Export Business? What are the Documents are required for shipping?Do you know how to find HS Code?What are the Inco Terms are used?How to Find Buyer? Register Now

0
Read More

Government to facilitate doubling of milk processing capacity to 108 million tonnes by 2025

Government to facilitate doubling of milk processing capacity to 108 million tonnes by 2025 Increase in milk productivity through genetic improvement and input cost. In India milk production is growing by 6.4% during the last 5 years and has increased from 146.3 million tonnes (mt) in 2014-15 to 187.7 mt in 2018-19. About 54% of milk produced is marketable surplus and remaining 46% is retained in villages for local consumption. Out of the marketable surplus available with farmers only 36%…

0
Read More

MIP imposed on cashew kernels not applicable for units in SEZs, EoUs: DGFT

MIP imposed on cashew kernels not applicable for units in SEZs, EoUs: DGFT NEW DELHI: The minimum import price imposed on cashew kernels are not applicable for units in special economic zones (SEZs) and export oriented units (EoUs), according to a trade notice of the directorate general of foreign trade (DGFT). In June last year, the directorate, under the commerce ministry, had sharply increased the minimum import price (MIP) for whole and broken cashew to Rs 680 per Kg from…

0
Read More

Canada to explore canola oil export opportunities to India

Canada to explore canola oil export opportunities to India Canada is now gearing up to widen its export basket of commodities including canola oil, which it will position as premium healthy oil, wheat and barley after the country lost India as the as biggest consumer of Canada’s yellow peas and The Saskatchewan province of Canada will set up one of its global trade offices in India. The other two are in Japan and Singapore.A Canadian delegation recently met representatives of…

0
Read More
Global FORTUNE

Global Fortune is Training & Consultancy For Export & Import, Entrepreneurship Development & Skill Development.